Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I did promise.....


I went to Idaho to see my cousin Lawrence who just got off his mission. We are pretty much best buds. I sure do love and miss him.

I left Idaho and drove straight to the part of California I am living in now. Tracy, Ca. It was about 10 hours or so and this is a picture of me passing Donner's pass... I all the sudden got a craving for flesh so I tried eating my arm...

This is me with Mike's cousin Cassidy. I love her so freaking much. She is my age and we get along so well. We hang out almost everyday after she gets out of boring hair school. I think I'd go crazy out here by myself without her.

5 comments:

Zachariah Parry said...

Why is your blog so freaking thin? It takes up like 25% of the monitor.

Oh well, like blog, like Audrey.

Jacob Parry said...

yeah...like blog, like jew (you).

Find me a wife!

Eliza said...

You are funny when you try to eat yourself. Hot watch!

Becky said...

You two could be sisters!

Swanky Mommy said...

What a cool watch! It looks great on me . . . er . . .